An Original 50s Vallejo home Estate Sale/Liquidation!
Friday, October 28th, 9am-3pm
Saturday, October 29th, 9am-??
(Maybe a little earlier on Saturday)
1922 Tuolumne St. Vallejo CA
Long time Vallejo client whose home is jammed packed with the treasures she collected over the past 50 years !! It so full that we cannot price everything.
Please join us at this wonderful sale where EVERYTHING must go. We have so much that there will be FREE items after 1pm Saturday!! (did someone say ''FREE'')
The home is approx 1000 sq ft and is packed! it is so full of treasures that a maximum of 12 customers can be allowed in at any given time to assure customer safety and stay within our insurance and fire code requirements. The weather man says it may rain, so please dress appropriate to the climate. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Please bring boxes, paper and bags as we will not have much available for you as we are phasing out our baskets.
There is a school across the street, and parking may be limited in the morning. Please be patient and you will find a spot.
Thank you for remembering this is an ''Estate Sale'' and NOT a garage sale, as you already know, there is a difference.
Here is a very short list!
Pillow back sofa
Curved glass display case
Kenmore sewing machine with conol
Round end table
Mission Style rocker chair
Solid wood small rocker
Vintage tea cups and saucers
Deco clock (The Gazo Family Clock Factory)
Lots of jewelry (not shown)
Singer sewing machine
Many Christmas decorations
Many Christmas lights
Hang Tiffany lamp
Patient body lift (rated 400lbs)
Kitchen table with chairs
And much more!!
Entry is'' FIRST-IN LINE, FIRST INSIDE'' and YES we are one of those companies that limit the amount of people in the home at all times due for customer safety, insurance and fire codes.
• All items are AS-IS, WHERE-IS. The responsibility of quality of items are yours, the buyer.
• Please be prepared or bring help to remove ANY HEAVY ITEMS.
• Our apologies if our clients should remove any items listed or pictured before our sale opens.
• Please bring boxes for your treasures as we are phasing out our baskets
• We cannot be responsible for ''holding'' your treasures for safe-keeping.
• Please be respectful to our clients home, the neighbors and parking.
• We accept cash and local checks w/current id up to $200.00. Everything is sold ''on-the-dollar''.
• We never presale items or quote prices, thank you for not asking.
• Sales Tax is always included in final price.
• Unauthorized removal of any price sticker will be cause for you to leave the home.
• Hold stickers are not valid unless your name and phone no is on it and you agree to the posted price.
• Please accept our apologies if we do not answer your questions as we are still working on the sale.
• Saturday is ''DEAL-DAY'' everything will be greatly reduced!
Look for Solano County's original and professional
PINK ESTATE SALE SIGNS, the day of the sale..
Cash or local check only, Thank you.